Tuesday, September 4, 2018

The South is BEAUTIFUL!

So it turns out we live in the prettiest part of guam, and there's a delicious little taco shack like a minute away from our apartment. Those were the biggest highlights of this week and they made us so very happy:) Sister Mauga discovered what a burrito is and she loves them! I discovered pangi popo which are these sweet coconut milk on buns stuff that a samoan member made us at Sister Mauga's request and it was heavenly. 

We didn't get to spend too much time in our area because we had SO MANY MEETINGS. I had meetings with the stake president, meetings to help advance the mission in terms of technology stuff, meetings for new missionaries, meetings for trainers, meetings with ward leaders, and meetings to plan zone conference. It was all way good and important but I really just want to teach. I love teaching. 

There is a recent convert here in Talisay who bore her testimony for the first time on sunday and it was so wonderful. She was so passionate about the book of mormon and its power in our lives. We just started teaching her 11 year old son and we are hoping to eventually be able to teach her husband as well. 

Our bishop has given us a list of 14 children of record age 9 and older that have not been baptized. We are so excited to visit these people and their families this week. We strongly feel that there are people here in Talisay waiting for us. We know we will baptize, because He told us so. 

I think I was meant to live on an Island and am considering doing so for the rest of my life....

I know Heavenly Father lives and loves us so much that He sent His Son Jesus Christ to die for us so that we can live with Him again. He wants us home. He wants YOU home. I love having this sure knowledge. I feel it every single day in my heart and in my mind. 

Limpoak sang,
Sister Kamry Milne








No comments:

Post a Comment