Sunday, May 20, 2018

20 Years Young!

This week was awesome! We visited so many people and really felt the spirit. 

On Tuesday, I felt that we really needed to visit an investigator whose boyfriend got in the way of us visiting her. When we went I didn't really know why were there, but I told her that I had gotten an impression while praying that we needed to come visit her. She said, "What? Are you sure?!" I assured her that it was from God. She then told us that the day before she had been praying for help and she had heard the words in her head, "The Mormons will help you still". It was amazing to be an answer to her prayer and although she might not be ready to progress towards baptism yet, I know that this experience was crucial for her to know that God answers prayers. 

We also got to visit a woman that Sister Memmott used to teach who is really struggling. When we went it turned into a chaotic mess of people screaming and a man throwing a puppy into a the jungle and throwing a 10 year old girl across cement. And then the girl ran away and people went after her. It was crazy and I didn't really know what was going on. But we were able to sit and listen to the woman and help her feel God's love and as we left with a prayer and blessed her with specific blessings, she was in tears. It feels good to be on the Lord's errand. 

Saturday was my birthday and it was so fun! Sister memmott decorated and made me breakfast. We also got to join a relief society activity that was all about palauan culture so we got to help make palauan food. Then we got to attend a chuukese man's baptism. And we got to visit all my favorite investigators and less actives. One made me homemade lumpia which is my favorite!! 

On sunday I got to give a talk all about ministering and loving like the savior and it went really well! I actually volunteered because someone bailed on the bishop and I really enjoyed it. 
I love this ward and these people and we are seeing so many little miracles, including 2 brand new amazing investigators that were a referral from the manager of our apartments. 

Sister Memmott and I are seriously having too much fun together. We are so in tune with the spirit that sometimes it's weird because we always have exactly the same thoughts. 
I AM HAPPY! 





No comments:

Post a Comment