Monday, February 26, 2018

"Welcome to Sapwalap ward, where you can eat and sleep in Heaven"

Highlights this week:
  • Zone conference! The focus was on finding through members which is going to be so useful as we apply this training to our area. On Sunday we started applying and we reset expectations with our bishopric and auxiliaries and will be doing a ward wide fast for missionary work next week. 
  • We locked our keys in our house and had to break in through a window. I'm sure we got a lot of funny looks from the members as my comp was boosting me up into the house. 
  • On walking Wednesday, we walked down a long road we haven't explored much before. Almost every single dog went crazy running and barking at us and my comp almost got bit. It looked liked the dog was trying to bite her but just couldn't, like it was being held back. We also met a lot of interesting, semi-creepy people. When I talked to a member friend about it, she told me that we should never ever go down that road alone ever again, and we for sure will not. BUT we learned and we did actually find a couple less active women that need help which was good. Plus, it's always cool to see the ways Heavenly Father is protecting us. 
  •  We met a cute 10 year old girl whose cousins are members and she really wants to take the lessons and be baptized. As we taught her a man came up and he looked really excited to see us and so he joined the lesson and we taught them about the restoration. We invited them to pray to know for themselves if what we taught is true and the man decided to bow his head and say a private prayer right there. He looked up and he was crying and I asked him what he felt and all he could do was put his hand on his heart and say "sair" which is touched. He is really excited to meet with us again and so are we!!
I know that Heavenly Father is so aware of each of His children. That's a concept a lot of these people don't understand, that Heavenly Father knows each of us personally, by name, and that He loves each of us personally. I'm so grateful for this knowledge and the knowledge I have of His beautiful, eternal plan for each of us. I love Him. I know Him. I trust Him. I seek to do His will. 
Sister Milne





No comments:

Post a Comment