Sunday, October 14, 2018

CRAZY Week

This week was full of transfers and MLC chaos which meant pretty much NO Time proselyting. BUT it was so good to see all the sisters. It was my last time seeing most of them and it was strange to say goodbye as I still feel like I will be here for a long time.....

We got to watch General Conference and it was so incredible. We had an awesome stake womens dinner after watching the women's session of conference. The best part is that my recent convert Alice from Yigo came and I got to spend the whole evening with her talking about the prophet and how her life is going. She is SO HAPPY. She knows the power of the Gospel and attributes all of her success and blessings to joining Christ's church. I love her so much and she made my heart so full. Plus it was so nice to see all my other friends from Yigo ward.

Update on Herninta whose husband Joses died: The ward and stake helped her and her 3 kids get to missouri where her sister lives! She made it safely and upon arrival local members picked her up, took her family to dinner, and bought them clothes. I am so grateful for this miracle<3

There have been a few experiences and struggles with some sisters recently that again makes me so grateful for my trials. God's plan is HARD, but it is for our good. He has BLESSED me with experiences that enable me to lift and support others. 

I am still trying to improve and grow. My focus is on CHARITY. Because without Charity I am nothing and mission would amount to nothing. 

LOVE YOU ALL
Sister Kamry Milne




No comments:

Post a Comment