Sunday, October 21, 2018

Palau here we come! LAST TRANSFER

BIG EXCITING NEWS.

About 1.5 years ago Sister Laulusa and I were promised by our branch president in the MTC that if we prayed for it, then we would serve together as companions again someday. So we prayed and prayed and prayed. Until we came out into the field and got sent to different Islands speaking different languages. Then we stopped praying because neither of us wanted to learn another language. BUT Heavenly Father still heard our prayers.

This week there was some massive mid transfer changes led by inspiration to our Mission President. Sister Laulusa and I have been assigned as companions and we will be traveling to several of the outer islands to uplift and help the sisters there. We leave for Palau today, then Yap the next week, and Kosrea after that. We are VERY excited and amazed at God's last minute fulfillment of His promises. I really feel like this is just last minute blessings that He's giving us for our faithfulness during the hard parts of our missions. I feel like He's telling me "See, I told you I love you and I promised you I would bless you!" I think He and our mission president are both giddy seeing how amazed and excited we are:) 
Really we are living the dream. Last 4 weeks of the mission and we get to travel to different Islands spreading love and light as best friends. I don't think it gets any better than this.

LOVE YOU ALL. Thanks for the prayers:)

Sister Milne










No comments:

Post a Comment