Sunday, January 28, 2018

Hello hot showers!

Transfers! I will be heading to Sapwalap which is the area right next to Uh, a little further away from town, on the back side of the island. I will be training and whitewashing and I'm flying out today to Guam to pick up my trainee! I'm super excited and a tad bit nervous, but I know that God has a plan. If He trusts me then I can trust Him. 

I had a feeling that I would be leaving Uh, so I spent a lot of this week tying up loose ends. Picking up investigators that I loved but that we had to drop and having some last lessons with less actives that I'm close to. It is hard leaving them! Especially those investigators that have really begun to progress and that I have come so close to. I love them so much and I hope that they will continue to progress and soon be baptized so they can receive the full blessings and joy of this gospel. 

High lights this week: 
-We went on the outer island that is connected to Uh by a little road. We walked around it for an hour to have a lesson with a really less active girl. Her house is over the ocean and we had the lesson right there on the sea and it was way pretty. Plus she was super cute and glad we came. 

-We found out that one of our investigators is apparently a witch. SUPER strange. And funny. 

-Also found out that one of our long time investigators who ran away then came back was actually baptized in 1996. She didn't want to tell us cuz she was afraid we'd stop visiting her if we knew. 

-Also I spent the beginning part of the week on exchanges, so I was back in Kitti with Sister Felt. It was a blast as always, meeting new people is probably one of my favorite parts of missionary work. 

Thanks for all the emails and prayers! Keep them all coming, menlau:)
Limpoak sang, 
Sister Milne 




No comments:

Post a Comment