Saturday, June 24, 2017

We're Out of here!

This week went by so incredibly fast!!!! It was filled with lots of awesome teaching and learning and laughing with my district. One of my favorite things about this week was the devotionals. On sunday it was Donny Osmond. We had really great seats and he even sang for us. He was so funny and I didnt know that he was the guy in Mulan so that made it even more exciting! Everyone was singing "Lets get down to  business!" alllllllll weeeeeek. It was great.

The second devotional was given by Sister and Elder Hallstrom from the presidency of the 70. It was one of the most inspiring meetings of my entire life. My favorite thing that he shared was that the knowledge that we have that we are children of God is superior to all other knowledge. That struck me because I love to learn and I have a massive desire to gain more knowledge but I already have the most valuable and priceless knowledge of all: I'm a daughter of God and He loves me, so much that he sent his son to suffer and die for me. That's why I'm on a mission, to share that knowledge with those that don't know those beautiful truths.

We finally got our travel plans and we are so excited to head out! We are leaving monday morning at 2:30 Am, so we will probably just stay up all night packing because theres no other time for it and its not like we are actually going to be able to sleep a ton.....We have 15 hours of air time ahead of us and itll be around 22 hours with layovers. We are losing about 17 hours I think.....so we get in Tuesday evening Guam time. We stop in San Francisco and Hawaii. 

We are so excited to find out what Island and language we will be assigned to. I know that no matter where I go God has a plan and a purpose for me. My branch president promised me that I'll "be given the words that will touch the hearts of the people" which is super comforting:)

I already love being a missionary so much. I can feel all the prayers that are being sent my way, they feel almost tangible.

Love you all!
Sister Milne


Here are some pics we took with our favorite teacher sister Alldredge
Notice the Moses Mural in the background of the bottom pics. There are these giant scripture murals all over the new buildings, they're beautiful!






We really like to match just cuz its funny how much alike we are:) LOVE SISTER LAULUSA


1 comment: