Sunday, September 16, 2018

After The Storm

This week was way slow getting back to work after the storm. We finally got our power back Thursday night. There wasn't anything too bad that happened here on Guam, but the little island Roda next to us got like wiped out. We have been busy visiting people and making sure they are all okay. We have a cute little girl named charity getting baptized this Saturday and one of my favorite people ever that we taught a ton in Yigo is also getting baptized this Saturday! I'm so happy, I love them so much. I love working hard to teach repentance and baptize converts. Coming up on the Last 2 months of my mission, I have been thinking a lot about my lions share. What it it that I will claim as mine. A lion doesn't eat the leftovers, he takes what he wants and claims it. That was from a zone conference.  For me, it's not a certain number of baptisms, but rather it's joy and light. That is what I am claiming as mine. Not just teaching the joy of the gospel but truly LIVING it. 

pics: thanks for the facemasks mom, also we got to celebrate our friend's 4 year old birthday, she got to pick the rice color. She thought it was blue.

Love you all!

Sister Milne







No comments:

Post a Comment