Sunday, August 12, 2018

:)

This week was like a big start over. We got a ton of great training at District meeting as well as MLC and we FINALLY had a meeting with our ward mission leader and we are planning a big fireside for our ward called "The lights along the shore" and there was some new missionaries that came in. One from Tahiti will be staying with Sister Mauga and I until transfers in 2 weeks. She is fluent in 4 languages so thats cool. 

But yeah I really felt spiritually uplifted this week. I thought a lot about sacrifice and accessing God's power. I think we can't really understand just how powerful and all knowing God is and so when we try it just leads to feelings of wonder and awe. He is in every single part of our lives and he wants to talk to us and teach us but we have to be willing to listen. 

It's come to my attention that I only have 3 months left which is not nearly enough time. I love this and I don't want to leave this. But I'm determined to fill these next 3 months with dependence on God so that I can access His power more and really walk with Him. 

There is nothing more important to me than sharing this peace and joy with my brothers and sisters. 

Also, I am so happy:) 

Also, one miracle from this week was Monday night everything fell through and I felt prompted to take us to a less active pohnpeian family in our ward. We had a wonderful mini testimony meeting with them. At first the husband was very quite and I was afraid he was upset at us, but then he shared how much he and his family have been struggling and how they need our help. He told us "I expect you to keep coming back" and I was filled with the spirit. It was an honor to be the Lords hands. They then fed us sunday night and she gave us all woven flowers for our hair from pohnpei and it was so sweet:) Plus, I love pohnpeian food. 

HAVE A GREAT LIFE,
Sister Minne, Melany, Milne

No comments:

Post a Comment