Sunday, May 13, 2018

I Love You Mom!

Talking with family was so nice and it means I'm gonna make this real short. My week was good! I had a lot of moments where I felt GOOD. Like just happy and content and at peace and it was such a blessing. 

I love loving people like the savior would and that is really the biggest indicator for me that I am doing what I came out here to do. Forget about the numbers and the leadership and sometimes even the rules. I'm LOVING these people and it is so incredibly fulfilling as people begin to love and trust us as well. We had a lot of moments this week where some very poor and in need Less Active members called us for help because they know that they can turn to us. It's amazing getting to devote all our time to serving others.

One of the ways I served this week was picking lots and lots of lice out of various people's hair. I've become a professional. 

Also, we water colored flowers and delivered them to our friends that are mothers yesterday.

And we cleaned out a members kitchen (her husband is a hoarder). the land lord came in a started demanding payments and then her adult kids were getting aggressive and cussing and it was like a movie. 

Also, my beautiful best friend sister Laulusa was in town for a few days. It was a real good time:)



No comments:

Post a Comment