Thursday, June 8, 2017

Saying Goodbye


This is us!  The Milne Family.  
Saying goodbye to Kamry is filled with many emotions.  As her mother I worry about her in so many ways.  I even asked her, "Have we taught you enough?"

Is she ready?  Yes.  But I am not sure I am ready.  On the way to the airport....everything felt so surreal.  Yesterday she was just a little girl telling me that she wanted to go on a mission someday.  Someday is here and she's this beautiful young lady ready to take on the world as a missionary.

This blog is for her. 
 I will be posting her letters and her pictures so that when she gets home I can publish this blog and present it to her as a gift.
This blog is also for me.
To help the time to go by faster.

The title of this blog is "Give Them Heaven" because those were the last words her dad whispered in her ears as she left to go through security at the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment